Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To confirm your booking, a non-refundable minimum deposit of £10.00 per person is required.
- Provisional bookings may be cancelled if deposit is not received within 3 days.
- Full payment for all bookings is required 14 days before your event
- For bookings made after this date, full payment should be made by return
- Please note that for Christmas bookings, full payment is required by 1st November, or 14 days in advance, whichever is the sooner.
Payments may be made by the following methods:
- Cheque, crossed and made payable to Bistro Live Ltd
- All major credit cards are accepted, with the exception of American Express
All drinks are to be paid for on the night, unless an account has been set up and authorised in advance
Cancellation (or non attendance) of individual guests or cancellation (non attendance) of the whole booking, will result in the deposit and/or full payment being forfeited, and retained as compensation.
All monies are non-refundable or transferable
In the event of unforeseen circumstance preventing the restaurant opening for business, we reserve the right to use discretion and offer an alternative date where appropriate
Entrance for entertainment only is not permitted
All prices are inclusive of VAT, charged at the current rate
Our dress code is relaxed, but smart. Jeans can be worn, but need to be smart. Admission will be refused to anyone wearing trainers, or, who in the opinion of Bistro Live is wearing unsuitable attire
No persons under the age of 18 years will be admitted to the venue
Bistro Live will always strive to exceed your expectations. However, we reserve the right to change menu items and entertainment, should unforeseen circumstances deem this necessary
No alternative entertainment to that booked by Bistro Live is permitted at the venue, as this may cause offence to other customers
Most dietary requirements can be accommodated - if requested in advance
You may have a photograph taken of you night out that we may use on our website or in our literature. If you do not wish to have your photographed used please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always try and fulfill seating requests, but we cannot guarantee that you will get a particular table. If your party size exceeds 14 people, we may have to use more than 1 table.
All of our offers are subject to availability
Offers cannot be used on existing bookings or in conjunction with any other offer
Minimum party size for offers is 4 people and maximum 30 people
WE DO NOT ALLOW CUSTOMERS TO BRING IN THEIR OWN DRINK, EXCEPT BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT. ANYONE CAUGHT BRINGING IN THEIR OWN DRINK WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE, WITHOUT EXCEPTION
PLEASE NOTE THAT Bistro Live ONLY ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR CUSTOMERS DANCING ON THE FLOOR!
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT Bistro Live DOES NOT ACCEPT ALL MALE PARTIES.