Bistro Live is a registered trade mark and trading style of Bistro Live Limited, a restaurant Company with venues in Leicester, Nottingham and Milton Keynes .
Registered office: - Bistro Live Ltd, 89-91 Charles Street, Leicester. LE1 1FA.
VAT Number 785 7865 54
Bistro Live is careful to treat the privacy of its customers with care and due regard to the laws of the United Kingdom. Your personal data will only ever be used as outlined here. We do not sell, or rent your data to any other 3rd party, however we may contact you with items of interest from time to time.
In order to provide you with services, we may collect personal information about you from our website, telephone conversations, emails and written and verbal communications.
The personal data we collect is that you provide as a result of:
* Placing a booking with us
* Making an enquiry online
* Telephone conversations
* Email or written communication
* Entering a Bistro L!VE competition
* Filling in a feedback questionnaire
* Subscribing to our newsletter
* Making a purchase on the website.
* Social Media advertising
* Sending an enquiry to one of our administration email addresses.
The data you provide can include, but is not limited to:
* Your name
* Telephone numbers, including mobile number
* We may also record details of any disability or health and dietary needs you, or members of your party may have at the time of booking a party.
* We may supplement the information that you provide us with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you.
* Details of purchases made.
PLEASE NOTE that all credit card details are shredded once processed.
Disclosure of your information
In order to provide our products and services to you, we may need to appoint other organisations to carry out some of the processing activities on our behalf. These will include, for example, promotion companies and mailing houses. In these circumstances, we will ensure that your information is properly protected and that it is only used in accordance with this policy.
Your rights to access your personal information
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. We charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request you make. The current fee is £10.00.
How we will use your information
We will keep the information you provide with other information we have from your dealings with us secure and will use it to:
* Administer any services and/or products we provide you with
* Understand your preferences and profile so that we can improve the services we offer and to enable us to provide you with offers that we believe will be of interest to you
Offers and Opportunities
We will usually contact you with details of offers by post or by telephone, but may also contact you by text, fax or by email.
On occasions, Bistro L!VE may also team up with carefully chosen commercial partners to bring our customers a range of opportunities and offers at competitive prices.
You are under no obligation to buy anything, however, if you would not like to be contacted, you can unsubscribe at any time. Instructions are usually given with each offer you receive.
Please note, if you do opt out of receiving information, we will be unable to keep you informed of new services, products, events or special offers that may interest you, which means you may miss out on some great deals and bargains.
You can change your mind at any time by contacting us through our website or by following the instructions set out with each offer you receive.
"Party for a fiver" Competition
Terms and Conditions
* Draw will take place once a week
* The winner of the main prize will be the first entry to be drawn at that time from all entries received
* There may be more than one main prize available to be won
* Other prizes may be offered such as discounted nights out
* To qualify to be entered into the weekly prize draw, you must have completed all of the details on the entry form
* One entry per person
* Entry is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Bistro L!VE Limited, their immediate families, agent or anyone else professionally associated with the promotion.
* No purchase necessary
* There is no cash alternative
* Winners may be required to accept an off-peak date, at the discretion of the management of Bistro L!VE.
* The name of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter
* In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal/greater value
* The promoter is Bistro L!VE Limited, 89-91 Charles Street, Leicester LE1 1FA.
Please note that the above terms and conditions are applicable to ALL competitions.
Most promotional offers can not be used within our Christmas Period - November to January.
We occasionally use the number 0116 242 2500 (registered to Bistro live) to text out offers.
We may monitor or record telephone calls for security purposes and to improve the quality of our services to you.
By submitting your details to us you will be indicating your consent permitting us to send marketing offers and communication to you by post, telephone, text, fax and email; unless you have indicated an objection to receiving such messages by ticking one of the ‘opt-out’ boxes.
You also confirm that you are entitled to disclose information about anybody else you mention in your booking and have informed them how their information will be used, and indemnify Bistro L!VE should any details be provided by you without the knowledge or permission of such persons.
Please note, this website may contain links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of this site.
We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website that you visit.
Please send any correspondence to the following address: -
The Data Controller
Sales & Marketing Department
Bistro Live Limited
89-91 Charles Street,
Or e-mail [email protected]